|Place of Origin||#originPlace#|
|Main Color||Antique White|
|Main Material||Solid Wood|
Dimensions & Weights
|Assembled Length (in.)||64.20|
|Assembled Width (in.)||15.00|
|Assembled Height (in.)||30.00|
TREXM Console Table 64" Long Extra-thick Sofa Table with Drawers and Shelf for Entryway, Hallway, Living Room (Antique White)
Product Overview:Partial Assembly Required || Environmentally Preferred || Six Months Warranty
Extra-thick Legs|| Solid Wood || Console Table
Drawers / Tabletop / Bottom Shelf
1. Designed in an extra-long, extra-thick Mediterranean style, this console adds a subtle elegance to your space and provides space to accent and display your belongings.
2. Whether you need a light source, a convenient place to display nick-knacks, or you require extra storage with a small footprint, this console table is the perfect match.
3. Include 3 convenient drawers for storing important items such as keys, pens, receipts, etc. With an 18 lbs weight capacity you can easily organize your life.
4. Manufactured from solid wood legs and bottom support leg, framing and drawer knobs with extra thick MDF panel boards for a strong, sturdy design that maximizes durability.
5. Some minimal assembly required, simply attach the legs and bottom board. Weight capacity: Top: 100lbs. Bottom: 40lbs. Drawers: 18lbs.
1.Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.
1. Extra-thick Mediterranean style
2. Easy assembly
Dimensions & Weight:
|Product Dimensions & Weight
64.2“L x 15”W x 30”H, 62 LBS
|Package Dimensions & Weight
||67“L x 18”W x 14”H, 69 LBS
|Big Drawer Internal Size Dimensions
||15.7"L x 10.2"W x 3.5"H|
Small Drawer Internal Size Dimensions
13.4"L x 10.2"W x 3.5"H
Tabletop: 100 LBS
Bottom shelf: 40 LBS
Drawer: 18 LBS
Pine wood frame and legs+ MDF panels
Tabletop: 22 mm
Bottom shelf: 30mm
|Additional Tools Required
||All tools included
|Care & Maintance
1.Wipe with a soft dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
2.Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check that all connections are tight.
4.Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel. Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, gently blotting to remove excess water, then air dry. For stains that can't be removed as such, professional cleaning is advised. We recommend periodically fluffing cushions and vacuuming crevices. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.