|Place of Origin||Viet Nam|
|Main Color||Antique Navy|
|Main Material||Solid Wood|
Dimensions & Weights
|Assembled Length (in.)||42.00|
|Assembled Width (in.)||14.00|
|Assembled Height (in.)||34.20|
TREXM Sideboard Console Table with Bottom Shelf, Farmhouse Wood/Glass Buffet Storage Cabinet Living Room (Antique Navy)
Partial Assembly Required || Environmentally Preferred || Six Months Warranty
Sideboard || Console Table || Storage Cabinet
Storage Features:with Bottom Shelf \ 3 Classic Rattan Basket \ Pine Wood Frame and Legs
1. Featuring spacious open table top and bottom shelf, two glass-front cabinets and two drawers, this sideboard provide you enough storage space for your favorite decorations or books or for storing necessities and tableware.
2. Exquisite appearance design, the sleek corners of the bottom plate and distinctive solid wood Roman legs create a distressed retro style.
3. Sophisticated brass knobs add culture and elegance to this transitional console table. This piece of home furniture is designed to be a multi-functional space saver which is suitable for dining room, entrance or living room.
4. Solid wood frames and legs and tempered glass make this cabinet stable and durable.
5. Sideboard cabinet measurements: 42" L x 14" W x 34.2" H. Easy assemble, simply attach the four base legs and bottom shelf.
1.Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.
1. Three colors to choose
2. Retro design
3. Easy assembly
Dimensions & Weight:
|Product Dimensions & Weight
42" L x 14" W x 34.2" H, 40.1 LBS
|Package Dimensions & Weight
46“L x 17”W x 14”H, 50 LBS
|Drawer Interior Dimensions||
11.4"L x 5"W
|Door Dimension||11.4"L x 11.6"w|
Top shelf: 52 KG
Drawer: 20 KG
Bottom shelf: 30 KG
Pine wood frame and legs
Top shelf: 15 mm
Bottom shelf: 15 mm
Partial Assembly Required
|Additional Tools Required
||All tools included
|Care & Maintance
1.Wipe with a soft dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
2.Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check that all connections are tight.